The Holidays Club Resorts can be an excellent wedding venue if you want to hold a family, intimate small wedding party (maximum 40 people) near the Hajdúszoboló Spa, where the wedding guests can be accommodated even for a long weekend. Moreover, the honeymoon is even solved for the newlyweds, as everything is provided in our comfortable rooms for spending a few romantic days in one of the most popular resort towns of the Great Plain.
We consider it important to personally accompany the wedding from the offering, through the organization to the execution of the wedding. That is why we are flexible in fulfilling individual ideas and every wedding receives the necessary attention from us.
Imagine yourself celebrating with friends and family on a starlit summer evening in our garden decorated with lanterns and candles. The ceremony can be held in the courtyard of the hotel or in the lobby of the hotel, or in case of bad weather, even in the community area on the first floor. Of course, a notary will also come to your house on demand (although it is important to book your appointment well in advance). If you also need a church wedding, there are Catholic, Reformed and Greek Catholic churches in the city, for which we are happy to provide contact details.
At Holidays Club Resorts we provide catering, drinks and service, so the level of services is guaranteed to represent the usual, high standard. The decoration can also be unique, the newlyweds can choose all other service providers, but we can also recommend – proven – service providers.
Intimate, family wedding in the heart of Hajdúszoboszló:
- Civil ceremony in a garden
- Accommodation and hosting for up to 40 persons
- 5-minute walk from Hajdúszoboszló Spa
- Wedding reception and dinner in our family restaurant
- Dance party – finding a musician or DJ contact on request
- We have only one wedding per weekend, so the venue for your wedding is yours
- We undertake weddings all year round
Tips for a wedding photography location
There are countless options to choose from, but here are a few:
- A The garden of the Reformed Church, complete with the city wall
- A The Bocskai statue and the fountain and promenade next to
- Park of the Community Centre next to Halasi Fekete Péter Square
- Nádaspart Fishing Lake and Leisure Centre
- Bell House and St. Stephen’s Park
- Sports Airport of Hajdúszoboszló with control tower
- Spa park and promenade with experience points
- In low season Hajdúszoboszló Bath Complex
- Zelemér Castle Ruins
- Degenfeld Castle of Hajdúhadház
- Silver Major vineyards
- Tuba Tanya és Sari Major estates
- Surrounding area: fields of wheat, bales of hay